The King's Academy exists to assist the home and church in their endeavor to "train up a child in the way he should go" (Proverbs 22:6). Its mission is to share salvation through Jesus Christ and to graduate Christian leaders who seek to impact their world for the King of kings through academic excellence and spiritual vitality.
The King's Academy fulfills its mission by providing:
- a rigorous academic program that prepares students for leadership and life;
- a loving faculty who serve as a living curriculum of authentic Christian education;
- a wealth of extra-curricular experiences that provide opportunities for competition, performance, teamwork, and - most importantly - leadership;
- a community welcoming to all, from third-generation children of alumni to International students from Brazil, China, Europe, and beyond;
- and multiple opportunities for students to explore areas of interest, while excelling in areas of giftedness.