TRAVELING TO PALM BEACH IS EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE.
Getting to the White Elephant Palm Beach is a breeze. Whether by train, plane, or car — White Elephant Palm Beach is less than 15 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), five minutes from the Brightline railway station, and conveniently close to the Flagler Memorial Bridge.
Planning to fly? Nonstop flights are available into both Palm Beach and Miami from several U.S. cities including New York, Washington D.C., Boston, Dallas and Los Angeles. Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) recently welcomed a number of new routes from across the U.S. JetBlue launched nonstop services from Los Angeles, Chicago and Pittsburgh, while United Airlines introduced flights from New York LaGuardia Airport, Boston and Cleveland.
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is now recognized as 3rd Best Airport in the U.S. in the prestigious Condé Nast Traveler 2020 Readers' Choice Awards. PBI also became the first airport in Florida to achieve GBAC START facility accreditation, ensuring a safe, sterile and clean facility for passengers, employees, and guests.
GETTING TO THE HOTEL & TRANSPORTATION:
- Palm Beach Airport: 12 minutes │ 5.5-mile drive
- Brightline Train Miami to West Palm Beach: 1 hour 15 minutes (one-stop)
- Miami Airport: 1 hour 17 minutes │72-mile drive
- Brightline Train FL to West Palm Beach: 43 minutes (non-stop)
DISTANCE FROM OTHER CITIES:
- Boynton Beach │ 20 min. South
- Delray │ 30 min. South
- Boca Raton │ 40 min. South
- Fort Lauderdale │ 55 min. South
- Riviera Beach │ 25 min. North
- Juno │ 30 min. North
- Jupiter │ 40 min. North